Licensed Insurance Agent
Rachael Brennan has been working in the insurance industry since 2006 when she began working as a licensed insurance representative for 21st Century Insurance, during which time she earned her Property and Casualty license in all 50 states.
After several years she expanded her insurance expertise, earning her license in Health and AD&D insurance as well. She has worked for small health insurance exchanges as well as some of the biggest health insurance companies in the nation, including Blue Cross Blue Shield. After deciding to pursue a writing career several years ago, she has circled back to the auto insurance industry.
- Auto Insurance for Nurses
- Why do I have to renew my car insurance every six months?
- Car Insurance for New Drivers Over 25 (Average Rates + Ways to Save)
- Does car insurance cover electrical problems?
- How to Find Your Auto Insurance History