There are some other things that can cause you to be in default:
- Selling the collateral on the loan without the bank’s permission
- Taking the vehicle out of the country
- You relocate and don’t tell the lender where you went
- You don’t do regular maintenance on the vehicle
- You don’t maintain needed full coverage car insurance on the vehicle
Any of these are valid reasons for the dealer repossessing your vehicle.
FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save!
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption